4/21/13 update: Well phooey, I was so busy I missed my own milestone of 20,000 pageviews. When did that happen? So I guess I'll offer a kiriban for the 22,222 pageview instead - get a screenshot of the 22,222 pageview for a custom sketch, or a free patch of your choice.
So, depending on your perspective, a small or big event is happening in my life - I'm getting married in a few months. My fiance and I are planning a small, intimate ceremony some time in September. Unfortunately for me, no matter how small and intimate, weddings cost money. Fortunately for anyone who is looking to commission some art or graphic design, that means I'm offering low-cost commissions. I'm also trying something new this time around: themed commissions for $5-$10. Click on the thumbnails below for more information: Other Graphic Design & Illustration Commissions
All prices vary depending on how complicated the work in question is, but will be within the ranges stated below. I will give you a specific estimate once you give me the details of your project.Graphic Design
- Logo Design/Editing: $5-$75
- Business Cards or Postcards: $20-$40
- Ad Design: $10-$50
- Flyer/Brochure/Poster Design: $20-$100
- Newsletters or Booklets: $10-$25 per page
- Vector Illustration/Tattoo Art: $15-$75If graphic design work requires purchase or creation of stock images, the cost will be added to the price I quoted for you. I will consult with you before any purchases are made.Illustration
- full-color custom avatar (100px x 100px): $2
- black and white chibi sketch: $5
- full-color chibi drawing (digital media): $15
- black and white character sketch (head and shoulders): $5
- full-color character drawing (head and shoulders, digital media): $15
- black and white character sketch (full body): $10
- full-color character drawing (full body, digital media): $20Please note that I only do minimal backgrounds on character illustrations.Anything else
: Please ask! Whatever it is, I can probably do it and will be glad to give you a quote.
Unless otherwise requested, final graphic design artwork will be sent to you in EPS, PDF, and JPG format, while illustrations will be sent in PNG or JPG. Payment through Paypal only, please. If you would like to see some examples of my work, you can visit my online portfolio here: [link]
If you have any questions, please send me a note. Thanks for looking!
_______________________100 Pictures Challenge
 out of 100 have been completed. Last updated 12/1/12Part 1 Part 2Part 3Part 4Want to use my art for something? Sure! Just ASK before you take, please. I've been asked if people can use my pictures for avatars, school projects, story illustrations, etc. With a few exceptions (such as when it's intended for commercial use), the answer is almost always yes, but I appreciate being given a heads-up first. Some embarrassingly old and bad drawings that I thought had been deleted from the Interwebs forever once came back to haunt me, and the experience was not particularly enjoyable.